First Name (required)
Last Name (required)
Your Email (required)
City, State, Zip (required)
Drivers License Number (required)
Select Your Course:
Extended Long Range Course – May 8th – 9th, 2017
Do You Plan to Rent a Rifle?
If, You Are Bringing Your Own Rifle:
Do You Plan to Buy Ammunition from Surgeon?
If So, What Caliber
1. If you cancel your course 30 days or more prior to the scheduled date, a full refund will be made.
2. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to a scheduled course date, Strategic Armory Corps will charge a $100.00 cancellation fee.
3. If you no-show or drop from the course after the class begins, no refund will be made.
By registering, I understand, represent, and agree that:
1. I am a citizen of the country(ies) answered in the registration form.
2. I certify that I am not prohibited by Federal, state, or local law from possessing or receiving firearms and/or ammunition.
3. Safety of the range operation and other students depend on the careful control of weapons by myself and other students. If, at any time during the course, my cooperation is not deemed acceptable by Strategic Armory Corps staff, my participation can and will be terminated without warning.
4. I will abide by any and all safety procedures required by Strategic Armory Corps, and I agree upon my arrival, to complete, sign and understand a “Release and Indemnification Agreement” releasing Strategic Armory Corps from any and all liability for injury I may sustain or cause during my training.
5. I certify that I will be at least 18 years of age at the time of training or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
6. My only purpose for seeking the training, which I have requested Strategic Armory Corps to provide me, is for bettering my own personal skills, be better prepared to provide lawful service to my employer, and/or to better my ability to perform lawful acts for my own use.
7. I will be asked to provide evidence of no felony to Strategic Armory Corps before taking any course. Sufficient evidence includes CCW Permit, FFL, Active Law Enforcement ID, or Background Check from a Law Enforcement Agency. Strategic Armory Corps can perform a background check for an additional $60 fee.
8. I consent to having Strategic Armory Corps verify my identity and background as required by any local, state, or federal laws/regulations.
9. Courses may be regulated for export by the United States government, including the U.S. Department of State. I understand that an export authorization may be required for the training of individuals who are NOT U.S. Citizens, U.S. legal permanent residents (green card holders) or political refugees in the United States. Information requested by Strategic Armory Corps regarding proof of citizenship is collected solely for purposes of compliance with U.S. export control laws.
I agree (required)